CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Potty Chronicles, Part VII


Avery and I are now working together as a team to try and convince strong-willed little sis to do her business like a big girl. To date, the resistance continues. Her third birthday is in a couple of weeks, and I find myself wondering if she will be wearing Pull-ups forever. Also, notice the shoes are on the wrong feet? I dare not try to help with Miss Independent! It is her way or the highway! Look for future potty updates....

2 comments:

Robin said...

That is the best picture, save it for her boyfriend!!! I remember those exact thoughts, somehow, by the grace of God, they all end up learning! I will be thinking of you. ha ha ha

Toby and Rosalie Black family said...

Lisa Behles? ( I never knew how to spell your last name?) I never would have known that it was you had you not posted the "burp" comment on Shelia's page...I am one of Shelia's little sisters-one of the twins? You have a beautiful family! -Rosalie