CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Tulsa Zoo Outing







Many of you can appreciate the familiarity of a childhood favorite place to go, the Tulsa Zoo. When we take the girls it makes me smile to see the same familiar exhibits, such as monkey island, hippos, lions, giraffes, seals, and the "stinky" building!!! This year we talked all about where the poop was in each exhibit. It was verrrrry interesting....My favorite part was getting lunch and just sitting at a picnic table!
Me: "Avery, look! There's a bat up there!"
Avery: "I want to see the fishhhhhhhh!" (Her favorite is the shark exhibit)
Me: "Avery, I think I see two deer. Look! A mommy and her baby!"
Avery: "Mommy! I want to see the fishhhhhhhh!"

Turns out, the shark exhibit was closed that day.....it was devastating! We redeemed ourselves with a treat from the concession stand, however.






0 comments: